The Journal of Traduction et Langues TRANSLANG (Translation and Languages) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual and free of charge, open-access journal edited by University of Oran2.
The journal accepts original papers, reports and book reviews in English, French, German and Spanish. It is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free access and downloadable. All original and outstanding research papers are highly accepted to be published in our International Journal.
Focus and Scope
- Possible topics include, but will not be limited to:
- Translating world cultures
- Translation as a work of art
- Human sciences and translation
- Translation, a profession, a know, a know-how, a know-how to be.
- Interdisciplinary paradigms in translation didactics.
- Translation and the editorial chain
- Neural machine translation and deep learning
- The translatology of the future
- Interdisciplinarity and Transdisciplinarity in Translation Studies
- Translating Sacred texts
- Interpretation in all its states.
- Lexicology, Terminology, Lexicography, and Translation
- Languages and Linguistic Studies
- Contrastive Analysis and Discourse (s) Analysis
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Pragmatics, Culture, and Society
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Language, Culture, and Translation
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Visit TRANSLANG Website on ASJP: https://www.asjp.cerist.dz/en/PresentationRevue/155
- Download TRANSLANG article Template (available in different languages: English / French.
- Submit your article online through TRANSLANG website on ASJP (do not send it by email ) via this link: https://www.asjp.cerist.dz/en/submission/155
Important Deadlines for submission:
Edition 2023 (Volume 22 N°2): From 11th August to 30 September 2023
Publication date: 31st December 2023